Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm lovin' it

First week of my winter holiday already passed and my dearest cousin is leaving today :< but I have one week left and then exchange with the German school :D Can't wait! :D We went snowboarding again and I finally told myself to do what I planned to do a long time ago, due to the fact, that I had accident on box 2 years agooo... and well... I did it :D though I didn't land that nice anymore, but I guess I can be proud of myself that I was stronger than my inside courage :P




 There I thought that this time I won't finish on my butt... (my arms look kinda weird, isn't it? :P)

 But eventually it ended up differently... :P






All in all, whole day was pretty great :) ... except of my suffering shin. Yeah, it's my tradition to hurt myself while snowboarding... but I guess that if you love doing something, all the pain is worth it :)


Good night dears xoxo ... and remember to vote! :D http://www.funklasa.pl/projekty/grupa/3103 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment