Thursday, November 24, 2011

Decoupage

Today I went on my first decoupage workshops. it was their first day so it was basically about techniques and simple ideas. I am so amazed by those DIY work. I love doing such things and workshops like that are perfect for me. Decoupage is basically about sticking pieces of some paper with a pattern on some wooden, plastic, glass etc. material to change its look. You can get an 'old look' of a box by a touch of a brush with a special liquid or you can make your work look more sophisticated by 'goldening' it.  Not much effort and time spent on it gives very adorable and unique results. Here are some examples.










It's perfect for people who have lack of talent in drawing or painting! :) I'm encouraging you all to at least try if you feel like it is something you may like. On next workshops we are going to decorate plain organic bag :) 


I totally fell in love in this song. When I heard it some time ago, I didn't like it that much, but now.. gosh! IN LOVE <3 

Anyway, hope you had a nice day, good night xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ola!!! Amei o blog. parab'ens pelo trabalho. Estou seguindo. Espero que possas visitar e seguir o meu tb. ficarei feliz
    http://tildasgauchas.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete