Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aloha means love

Damn, such a sweet day. I got to the next level of English contest, I had to make a presentation about English speaking town/country. I did Hawaii :D I want to go there one day, it's my life's must-do! Now I have to learn for Latin, but I feel so tired, that right now I'm in bed, mailing with R. This weekend is going to be hell busy... but I like being busy, so maybe it won't be that bad as it seems :) 


I finally got pictures from the 6th of December (thank you, M :*) so I finally have something to post! :)



 Ny the Cookie Monster hihihihi


 December is DEFINITELY not a diet month :P


Btw, is it only me or Ed Sheeran is hell awesome? I listened to his every possible song and I'm in love with every single one, especially this one.

So, hope you all have a nice day, xoxo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment