Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cartoon Network

I feel quite bad with the fact, that I wrote so few this month, but I guess I have some ideas to share with you and write about them :) As I already mentioned few weeks ago, I planned a cartoon theme party. It went pretty sweet, I had a Tinkerbell, Pinocchio, Little Red Ridding Hood, Dee Dee and Dexter, Corpse Bride and her Groom, Johny Bravo, The Snow Queen and some few other characters we all remember from out childhood. I had a great weekend, I got perfect presents (really, I love my presents, maybe I will share with them later) and what's the most important, I spent my last underage b-day with friends. 

 The sweetest Little Red Ridding Hood <3


My lovely Ny 



 Adorable Tinkerbell, isn't it? :D


I think that nobody is so in love as I am, seriously :P I want such weekends to happen more often, one of the best ones ever. And now, time to go back to reality ...


Good night, dears xoxo :)

1 comment: