Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa is coming to town!

Hey guys, how's your Christmas preparations?My house is partly done, I'm waiting for Wednesday to decorate tree and put lamps around the house. This is the best about Christmas, being together, making funny decorations and baking lovely cookies and cakes. I missed such moments. I almost have presents for everyone, only R is left :P I can't believe that X-mass is next week! Maybe because of the lack of snow :< But I'm staying patient! :) 

Because I watched last Glee episode today, I fell in love with 'Blue Christmas'. I adore Glee version of it, but Presley's voice makes me melt. You can decide yourself which version is better :) 

Here the Elvis' version:



Here the Glee version:


I LOVE RORY'S IRISH ACCENT hahaha. I love both versions, perfect! I hope my Christmas won't be blue, but in colour of red :)  

Anyway, I'm already living my Christmas mood, even though I still have a lot to do in school next week. But well... I guess this will never ever change about me :)
Good night dears xoxo :)

4 comments: