Monday, March 12, 2012

Be creative, for God's sake!

I honestly don't really know what to write about, but I guess I need to do something, SOMETHING, doesn't matter what (who cares that I have tons of homework...)

My last post was about studies and studying itself. It really made me think about my future. I sat down and I thought about my plans. Suddenly I felt so sure about my plan to become an interior designer. I don't know yet where I want to study, but at least I know for sure what I want to do. I hope this time it won't change... I mean, 2 years ago I wanted to be a pilot, right? :P So, now I have to find some school... but where? :P I have a whooole world to choose from, so hard :< :P



Hey R : *





So, I love such pointless posts :D Good night to you all! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. no post is pointless!
    also, what happened to being a pilot? You made it to the school, right? And I think changing what you wanna do is fine, you have plenty of time to figure it out, AND studies are not the FINAL DESTINATION in any case. Everything can be changed in life (well almost everything :p). Although you can't always live your dreams (at least in the right this moment), you should never let them go. I would've gone crazy years ago if I didn't keep writing stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... army isnt really my dream and whats more, I suck at maths and physics, so eventually being in Pilot school was just a bad idee :P but it was worth it anyway :) you write stories? :D and I see that you must be from Gdynia (or somewhere around :P)

    ReplyDelete