Monday, October 31, 2011

Thinspiration

The huge phenomena of being skinny is still rising. Girls all over the world do their best to be able to wear things, which are only allowed to wear to skinny legs, really small waist or shapeless hips. Honestly, I wish that everyone focus on something in the middle - not fat, but skinny neither. Personaly speaking, I'm on diet myself now, but I guess that my dream look isn't that scary as some girls on fashion runways or lookbook.nu. But what 'beauty' means nowadays? I think that it's just pure happiness. What makes us happy, makes us look good. Am I right?






Actually... fuck it, it doesnt matter if you are skinny, fat or normal - smile - I guess it's the right way to express yourself. If you feel happy with who you are and how you look - GREAT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment