Monday, October 31, 2011

It's all about the black!

Sometimes I feel like I was born in wrong place, with wrong skin colour and in wrong era. As much as I can reach my memory, I always loved gospel, r'n'b, soul and rap, movies about 'black' hisotry and musicals with afroamerican actors. On the top of my list are DreamgirlsHairspray and oh God, the best of the best - Sister Act and their Oh Happy Day. My inspiration to this note was watching Hairspray with my family for 10th time already and honestly, I had same much fun like I had during my 1st time! Going back to Oh Happy Day, it's my official bad mood anthem and at the same time, it's my favourite gospel song. 


I have a pretty strong feeling, that next weekend I will save for my beloved musicals - Grease, Hair, Fiddler on the Roof, Cats. I wish I could watch them all with my amazing R, but well... hopefully one day my wish will come true! Good night x


No comments:

Post a Comment