Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Broken strings

I knew that everything will turn out this way. I guess I just prefered to be left than to leave. I hopelessly believed that there are some chances for change. Well, once again, I have to start over. I don't want to do same mistakes again, running away from people I knew makes it all worse. Mostly for me. How can you be left behind after such a long time? I trust so easly, that I suffer the most later and eventually I am here, today, in the same place I was year ago. I mean, I didn't expect much, right? Right? And the fact that I am ALWAYS there for you, is the most disgraceful thing I ever did and I will do. I should leave you the same way you left me... but I can't. I'm here, whenever you need me...

Adele - Promise this (best cover I ever had a chance to hear, enjoy)



Good night xoxo

1 comment:

  1. mam nadzieję, że wszystko jednak okazało się byc w porządku, szkoda tracić czas na smutki, główka do góry!

    ReplyDelete