Thursday, December 29, 2011

VOTE VOTE VOTE !

It's 29th finally :D In 2 hours I pick up R from airport and honestly, I was the shortest period of time since we last had a chance to see each other, but even though, it feels like ages since I last saw him! :P anyway, yesterday I bought my New Year's Eve dress :)

Actually, my class is taking part in competition and we are dying to win trip to Barcelona! so please, help us and vote! Click on the link, then click on orange button with 'zagłosuj' written. That's all you have to do and it's not that much, isn't it? :) You can vote every day, only once, but share with your friends! It is as simple as clicking 'like' on Facebook, so guys, what are you waiting for? :)

http://www.funklasa.pl/projekty/wyswietl/198 

So, good night dears :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment