Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Surfer chica

Oh how much I wish I tried all the possible water sports. Funny it seems, but sometimes I feel like I'm stoping myself from trying all those things. Only R can say how long it took me to say yes to wakeboarding! But well, seeing R is wetsuit was worth all the effort! I wish my every summer was all about surfing and swimming. But now I can't wait for winter, my lovely, snowy winter. I already made my snowboarding plans for my winter break. Can't wait! 












Some time ago, I realised that I badly want to live near beach, maybe even in beach house. All the water sports are amazing for me, I always loved water and in winter - snow. Funny thing is when I was few weeks old, my mom stuck my picture to my baby album. This picture was showing me in bath and under that picure there was a text Maybe one day I will become a swimmer? Not like I did finswimming for pretty much whole life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment