Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 - be good to me!

I wasn't writing much lately due to presence of R :D We spent a lovely week, as always :) Because all our pics are on his camera, I can't upload much :< except of pics from New Year's Eve. Party was awesome, I had a splendid time with my friends and R, but eventually me and R ended up in cab at 5am, not really in great moods... all in all, everything turned out good :) I wish you all a wonderful and happy new year! 




 The Kings of Disco!
That mic was hell awesome!
okeyy, honestly, my face looks kind of hilarious here haha 
 Champagne showers... 
 Party crew 2011/2012 :D
 


To my dearest boo :*

I can tell you all that in spite of all the struggles, it's good to be where I am now. Have a lovely Sunday, dears xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment