Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Don't cry for me... BARCELONA? :D

Aight, we did it! :D We got to finals and we are one step closer to Barcelona! :D though... I'm alright with owning a new phone (can't wait to receive itttt!), but visiting Barcelona once more is... yeah, also cool :D I really can't believe that we did it, I'm sooo happy! :D Even though I'm sick of all the national symbols and 2 colours: white and red, I can't wait for finals... NEXT WEEK IN WARSAW :) If we did it so well so far, it is suuuure we can win that trip and tickets for match in Ukraine :P (anyone willing to buy a ticket? :D)

 ... anyway, while doing a pic for my countdown, I wrote 62 at first, no reason, accidentally, after saving the pic I realized, that it's not 62, but 82 :< well... 20 days difference, nothing! :P


I saw this pic today and I damn... this is not a problem, AT ALL! :P

Good night dears xoxo :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment