Wednesday, April 18, 2012

holla back girl

Today I gave my polish teacher my idea for final oral exam subject. It's so great we can give our own ideas, I mean, it's easier to talk about something you actually like to talk. My idea was 'Surfers and surfing culture in literature'. Oh, face of the teacher was amazing when I passed her my piece of paper haha :D but she liked it anyway and now let's hope it will be accepted! :D So far I've read only 2 such books, but on amazon I found some titles to look for and some guides. 








Can't wait for Friday and Sunday! :D and most of all, 30th of June :)


Have a sweet day :) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. sounds awesome, and good luck on having it accepted. Mine awesome idea about androids didn't pass ufortunately. And I had whole piece written out :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh damn, that sucks :C so what do you have now? :D

      Delete
  2. What am I! WHY I'm HERE!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stuck on this blog, I WANNA GO HOOOOOOOMEEE ;( Where is my moooommyyy ;(

    ReplyDelete