Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Titan

There are some moments during movies, which break our hearts, no matter how strong we are. Today while watching Titanic in 3D with my class, I hardly cried, I was more laughing actually :P but sthen, one scene appeard:

this one:
It's all about the quote, about what Jack was saying... It just hit me so much :C When Jack asked rose not to give up, not to let go, not to loose hope even when the times are bad... I took it so personal.


I really thought that Titanic is one of those few movies I never cried on, but damn, I was wrong! Anyway, I found some nice facts about making the movie I'd like to share :)










Well... even though Ive watched Titanic few times, this one was kind of... unique, special. I wish R was with me, then it would have been perfect! :))


Have a nice evening xoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. Tylko uważaj żeby ten tusz z flamastra się nie wsiąknął bo możesz nabawić się jakiejś infekcji układu krwionośnego... czekam na 69 dzień ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah jest to długopis btw :P iiii... pamiętam jak mnie nauczycielka w szkole straszyła, że od mazania rąk długopisem będę miała niebieską krew :P ja czekam na 1 dzień, co za sprośna osoba z Ciebie :P

      Delete