Sunday, November 13, 2011

Unpleasant situations

I know I wrote that new post will be uploaded on Saturday, but eventually I was far too tired after the party to do anything productive. Today I'm honestly not really in mood. 
I feel really bad when it comes to weird and unpleasant situations with people I really care about. Sometimes I barely have power and strength to continue an argue. People make everything harder for themselves, they destroy perfect moments by saying things, that are just useless and false. I'm feeling hopeless now. Such situations happen all over and over again. The distance is hard, really hard, but when it come to an bad argue, it's just... God, my heart is breaking into pieces. I said it once, twice, ten times how proud I am. No matter if it was early or late. 
I guess we are heading to the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment