Tuesday, November 1, 2011

LDR

Oh dearest love, why do you have to be so unfair to some of us? But actually, can we call it bad luck? Meeting somebody, who lives so far away from us, who is very special to us - is this a bad luck? I consider this as some kind of blessing. People ask sometimes How do you handle it all? Isn't it hard? OH GOD! HELL HARD! but if you had a choice - to be alone or to be with someone very very awesome, even though the distance, what would you chose? I'll leave this question for you to answer yourself. LDRs - Long Distance Relationships - are nowadays getting more and more popular, with little help of Internet such couples get on well, but even though, as always, there are people against it same like in favour. I think thay to make your own opinion about it, you have to try it. Duh, like with everything. But honestly, I absolutly hate people, who just say Naaah, it won't work, no sex, no time together, no sensual feelings. Although these people never expirienced such relation True, but when it comes to the meeting, it;s just perfect. Oh and actually! It is proven, that people who are in LDR know much more about their partner, how weird, all the hours spent on skype or msn! But anyway, this subject is very close to my heart and I keep all my fingers for all types of relationships - gay, straight, transgender people, met-on-the-internet-and-never-in-real-life; everything. Love is love and well... we can't really help all the feelings we share ;) If anybody has some opinion, feel free to share!








And well, we start new month, I'm getting closer to see R again and I hope that November will be pretty awesome, good night ! xxx




1 comment: