Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mezzanine

Mezzanine - a total MUST HAVE in my future house. Houses such like lofts, old industrial interiors have one, basic advantage - height. Mezzanine, known also as entresol, is a space above the floor, a balcony inside the house. I am in love in such ideas, they turn simple interior into very unique and cosy place. Here are some photos of entresols and few inspirations. 










Isn't it just a perfect idea to make another room without expending the house's size? I think that such balcony a wonderful place for a bedroom or a home library. All you need then is a bookcase, a warm, big armchair and a cup full of tasty tea. Heaven on Earth :) 

Good night ! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. only one question:
    how can it be heaven on earth, when it's about reading?

    xxx you know who ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I know only one person who finds reading boring and useless :* No worries, it's a pure happiness for me :)

    ReplyDelete