Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Motivation is the key!

It is so unbelievable how much a simple quote or picture can motivate us! I love being surrounded by motivating quotes and I always do something in my room, on walls, boards, that cheers me up and tells me to be strong and happy. Some time ago I wrote on my wall few simple words Remember to do something awesome today! Travel, create, change, learn, think, listen, love, share, watch, touch, feel, breathe. Most of all, be happy! I wrote them right next to my wardrobe, so after I look at that wall, I know, what is my goal for a certain day. Having things around you, which remind of nice moments are the best way to live your life fully. Pictures, letters, tickets, drawings - all those things make us all happy, I bet they do. If you are happy, you unconsciously share that happiness with others.










FML, for almost 30 mins I tried to teach my brother simple things like Is Anna a girl? Yes, she is. Eventually after 30 mins of repeating Yes, she is.  No, she isn't, I asked him Is Anna a girl? Yes, she isn't. Thank God I'm not planning to be a teacher. It would hurt too many young souls. I'm really amazed that some people dream about working with kids, I would kill them all during my first day at school as a teacher. But well, I guess I need to grow up a bit more to understand, that for some kids 2+6 will always equal 9 and that Anna is a boy. Good night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment