Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ik hou van Matilda

My past is connected with swimming and finswimming, but some years ago I stopped doing it. Since then my presence in pool water is hardly possible. Last year I was involved in swimming, in school team, but only because I sucked at everything else :P so today it was my first time after a year to swim in pool again... but circumstances were pretty odd. My school took part in swimming relays and I was taking part in it. How lovely, isn't it? But the best thing about it all is that I met all my friends that I used to train with :) 


These two lovely books are closer to me than any other book :P Matilda (I got it from my dear R for b-day) is written in ... Dutch! :P I also received English version, but even though I love the Dutch one :D That little book next to it in also my b-day present from my great friends. It's Dutch course book :D This one is only the basic level, but I also got the 'one step further' coursebook, so my friends took care of my learning very seriously :) With this small course book reading Matilda goes really great :) I mean, I do have some problems with understanding some of the words, but I think that it's on of the best ways to learn foreign languages :) So I spend my every possible free second on reading Matilda :D


Dears, I hope you had a lovely and productive day! Actually! about being productive :P I had a task given from my Polish teacher to write a parody to 'Ode to Youth', so I decided to write ... 'Ode to Laziness' :P All my mommy said was  that my poem described me perfectly! I guess she was right, I really enjoyed writing about something that I know perfectly :D


OH AND REMEMBER TO VOTE :D LINKS IN NOTE BELOW! THANK YOU! <3
Good night to you all! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Matilda is super awesome! You seen the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet, but Remy already took care of it and brought me the movie :D But i decided to read book first :D

    ReplyDelete