Monday, January 23, 2012

It's the right time, baby!

Last week was seriously great. I took part in 2 English competitions and they were both pretty successful! :) but one of them wouldn't be so successful if I weren't there with my team :) Anyway... On Friday I celebrated my friend's 18th birthday and even though I felt pretty bad after midnight (yeah, I know what you all think ahahah :P), it was really great to be there with them all! :D


Sunday I finally could snowboard again in really good conditions. Oh how much I love winter and everything connected with it, especially my little beloved board <3333


My Sunday was hell awful, terrible headache made me stay in bed sleeping for pretty much whole day :s Never again! but at least I had my hair done! Honestly, it was the first time in my life I changed colour of my hair and I'm really happy about the result! :) on the picture they are straightened, so probably their look will be faaaar different from what I have now :P  


Well... I hope you all had a nice week and I wish you all a wonderful evening! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment