Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What a lovely day...

 So, New Year already have started, so I also thought about my life in general. Lately some things are going pretty bad :s so one day I woke up and I decided to take care of my own life and do something about it. I told myself 'Hey, you are such a gal, do something about it, show everyone that it's worth to spend time with you'. So my plan for next 12 month is to make this year better than last years :) And so far I'm doing pretty well!

My simple list of  everyday must-do's :) It takes so few to change so much!



My Prince Charming :*


I hope you all had a great day :) good night for later xoxo

PS, on Thursday I'm going to have third decoupage workshops, so later I will show off a bit with what I  have already done there :P

PS2, please, please, PLEASE, vote for my class! Only few seconds and you help us winning trip to Barcelona! 

Please click on this link ~> http://www.funklasa.pl/grupa/3103 . 
Then click on both projects: LIPDUB and RELACJA MECZU HISZPANIA - NIEMCY



Then vote on both of them! You have to click orange button, write down given text and that's all!


REMEMBER! VOTE ON BOTH PROJECTS! :)


2 comments:

  1. 1. Smile at strangers... Done
    2. Slow down... Always done
    3. Say thank you... Done, I'm polite =D
    4. Give lots of compliments... Needs work
    5. Dress nicely... To lazy xD
    6. Wear parfume Done
    7. Observe and listen... Always
    8. Be charming... Am I charming?
    9. Laugh... =D
    10. Wish people a lovely day Have a lovely day ola!

    ReplyDelete