Saturday, January 14, 2012

The power of dreams

I'm writing this post quite early, because lately I have very vivid dreams and I love checking their meaning. Since I have begun taking dreams very seriously, I was asking myself if that actually worked. I mean... dreams, our imaginations or maybe in dreams we learn something more about ourselves, about something that is hidden deep inside our soul and mind. I'm very lucky, because I hardly wake up and forget my dream or I have a feeling that I didn't even dream last night. No, hardly ever. My dreams are always vivid, but not as much as they are lately. When I checked meaning of my dreams, it turned out that everything will be okay, with my family/love life and my school life. I really hope so! :) I mean... dreaming about my parents locked in jail with me and bro or seeing R as my ex boyfriend doesn't look that nice, he? :P Anyway, I really recommend you checking meanings of your dreams, just for fun. Maybe then you'll see what your soul and mind wants and need the most. Oh and... usually bad things in dreams mean good things, so nightmares aren't that bad as we think :)


I usually write 'good night', but in this case I can write 'Good morning' and have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment