Thursday, January 12, 2012

Piece of heavenly art

 Today I had my third decoupage workshops and we were decorating hangers. This time I did it with my mom and brother, last week I decorated a wine glass with R. So, without further ado, I would like to show you some things which were created by few pairs of creative hands :)

 Ikea wine glass - decorated with white paper and flower print tissue. The bottom part is 'goldened' :) 



Wooden hangers - decorated with white and green paint, with flowery and fruit patterns cut out from the paper. The green layer is visible on the edges. 






Organic bag (not really ironed :P :$) - teddy bear cut from tissue with such pattern, self made letters. 


So far my collection is small, but I love all the works and I'm sure that I will make such small pieces of art many times in my life. I enjoy it the most when I'm doing such things with my family and friends :) Anyway, my book for today and next few days is this little book, which one of my friends lent to me (thank you K :*) I have to prepare myself for this year's Britain knowledge contest, so I guess it's going to be a small 'back to basics' week :) 


I really had a nice day, I red more of Matilda and I felt so happy to understand so many things. It just feel really great to witness my, still small, progress with Dutch :) 

Anyway, I wish you all a great night! :) xoxo


To R :* (click!)


No comments:

Post a Comment